The Travel Agency HFF TRAVEL SERVICE was founded in 1993, located in the Mall of the Carlton Hotel and is part of the largest private conglomerate of Madagascar, the Henri Fraise Group, located in the island since 1921 and now a wide variety of industries, including:
- - The hotel industry as the owner of the Carlton Hotel
- - The sale and rental of vehicles: BUDGET and MADAUTO (representing Renault and Nissan)
- - Aviation (CESSNA) with a private airline with two aircraft
- - The exclusive sales representation of international brands such as: CATERPILLAR, JOHN DEER, COCA COLA, etc.. ...
- - The food industry: mineral water, beer, soft drinks
- - The export of vanilla, coffee and cloves
- - Insurance
HFF TRAVEL SERVICE holds licenses A, B and C (Travel Agency, Tour Operator and car rental) of the Ministry of Tourism and IATA and ATAF amenities. She bet the member of the Association of Travel Agencies of Madagascar (AAVM), Tour Operator of the Group of Professionals (TOP) and GOTO Madagascar.
For its competence and experience in tourism, HFF TRAVEL SERVICE has been awarded the Quality of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in 2004. The agency maintains excellent working relationships with tourism businesses on the island, airlines and knows intimately the Madagascar destination...
The list of tours we offer on our website or in our brochures is well studied but we can adapt to the needs of customers and also develop circuits on demand following the feasibility.